Hey, Cool Listeners, we are back with another interview episode that I know you will enjoy. I sit down and chat with Dr. Marcel Reese the brains behind the creation of the Holotron. The VR Exosuit allows your legs to feel force & balance feedback from the virtual world.
We discuss many things but I'll name a few things here:
- Dr. Reese’s Background
- How he came up with this idea, what was his inspiration for it?
- Holotron: Force feedback & balance feedback
- Why Holotron makes economical sense
- Latency & Benefits of Telework (VR cities, Climate impact, etc.)
- Next Steps for Holotron.
- Funding & the Safety of the exosuit
- Theorizing the effects this could have in the future
Dr. Reese's Links:
- Website: www.holotron.com
- Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/holotron/
- 1:40 minute demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3G7U91w8tM
- 9:03 minute demo video w/ narration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdEXlImlP2s
Follow/Support The Podcast:
Support the Podcast: https://thatscoolnews.com/support
Review The Podcast: https://thatscoolnews.com/review/
Listen to the news episodes by going to https://thatscoolnews.com/news/
And check out Interview episodes by going to https://thatscoolnews.com/interviews/
Join the Community:
Facebook Group: https://thatscoolnews.com/group